- What frame size is the right size for me?
- Our small frame fits riders between 4ft 11in and 5ft 5in. The medium frame fits riders 5ft 6in to 5ft 11in. The large frame fits riders 6ft to 6ft 3in.
- How does ordering work?
- You can order a Stray Cat Bicycle from the Bicycles section of this website. Select the model you want (we have one model at the moment, but will add more as we learn about your cycling needs), the size, and the color. When you order a Stray Cat, you can order from our online store or you can call or email to place an order and pick it up from our warehouse. Pick-up orders may be paid in cash or by credit or debit card.
- Is this a secure site?
- If you choose to pay using a credit or debit card, you'll be transferred from our site to our online store at Square-Up, which will keep your card information secure. We here at Stray Cats won't even know your card information, and neither will our server.
- What about sales tax?
- All Wisconsin orders are subject to a 5% state sales tax, plus local sales tax for the county where the bike is delivered (generally 0.5%, but no more than 0.6%).
- How will I get my bike?
- When you place your order, you'll be asked to select a delivery option. If you live outside of the metro Madison area, we will ship your bike to you via FedEx. If you live in metro Madison, you can still choose the shipping option, or you can pick up your bike from our warehouse at 54 N. Bryan St.
- When will I get my bike?
- All orders shipped with FedEx will leave our warehouse within two working days of your order. We'll send you the FedEx tracking number so that you can follow your bike from there. If you choose to pick up your bike, we'll call you to schedule a time. Our goal will be to get your bike to you within one week of your order. Keep in mind that we are a small staff. That means that if you choose to have Stray Cats assemble your bike, there may be some minor delays in delivery if we're very busy.
- What assembly do I need to do?
- You can have it assembled by Stray Cat Bicycles (if you are willing to pick it up locally), or you can bring it to your local shop. We have included assembly instructions in our manual, and will have instructional videos on our Mechanical page shortly.
Note: Stray Cat Bicycles accepts no liability for incorrectly assembled bikes, and will not warranty any parts that damanged as a result of incorrect assembly. In short, if you're unsure, take it to a shop.
- What's the warranty policy?
- Our warranty policy can be downloaded here. (You'll need Adobe Reader to view this document.)
- What's the returns policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with the bicycle(s) you have purchased from Stray Cat Bicycles, simply contact a Customer Service Specialist within 30 days at 1 (608) 561-2289, or send an email to email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA). We will accept returns within 30 days from the date of your invoice for a refund, replacement, or credit.
Any item that you receive in defective condition will immediately be replaced or can be returned for a full refund, including shipping. The refund or exchange will occur after the product has been returned to Stray Cat Bicycles. If there is extensive damage to the carton, refuse the order and contact Stray Cat Bicycles immediately and have your order number available. For residents local to Madison, WI, please contact us to arrange a meeting to save on shipping costs.
We do not charge a restocking fee for any returned items.
Build fees are not refundable. The customer pays all return shipping for non-defective products. You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.
If your order is incorrectly filled, or your bike does not match the description or picture on our website, Stray Cat Bicycles will reimburse all ground return shipping and send you out your correct bicycle as soon as we receive the incorrect product. Stray Cat Bicycles is not responsible for typographical errors, and all specification is subject to change without notice.